Saturday, August 10, 2013

Read!

It's another short day today--consider the following quote---I mean really think about it. Reading is rapidly on its way to becoming a thing of the past kind of activity for the majority of people.
As I used to write on my 'Live For the Run' blog---you can never fully develop as an athlete unless you read and study.

“Everyone who knows how to read has it in their power to magnify themselves, to multiply the ways in which they exist, to make their life full, significant, and interesting.”   Quote by Aldous Huxley.

It's a work day today but I did a 20 minute easy run with much stretching and sweating after.
My recommended fluid replacement beverage is Knudson's Recharge Sports drink--available in health food stores-co-ops and Whole Foods--it's natural and provides quality fluid replacement  without the garbage you find in PowerAde and Gatorade. Oh yeah, it tastes great.

So--what are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment