Friday, September 27, 2013

Things To Give Up

Came across the following recently and felt it would be good to pass it along. It made me think and do a little self-evaluation. We all need to do a some self-evaluation from time to time.

Things You Should Give Up:

"Doubting yourself.

Negative thinking.

Destructive relationships.

Fear of failure.

Gossiping.

Criticizing others.

Anger.

Laziness

Procrastination.

All addictions."

I wish I'd considered destructive relationships when I was much younger. For those who want to be at the top of their game physically, hopefully your relationships are encouraging and supportive, not the other way around.
The reality--we should all give up  the above 'behaviors'--the other reality, we can if we truly want to.

Easy 40 minutes easy running, stretching and walking after.

What did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Dave,
    Thanks for this simple but wonderful post. It reminds all of us to live our lives with integrity.

    5 miles of easy running with some hill work. Trying to get healthy and fit after hip and hamstring problems this summer. I'm well in my way!

    ReplyDelete